Monday, October 24, 2011

The Art of Living

Biting into a crisp apple,
the morning air is cool and fresh.
I wait for the sun to greet me,
I watch for clouds painted in the sky.

The sun rises and warms my cheeks,
I greet it with a smile.
I look for a simple glance,
simple and warm passing by.

The day's stresses begin,
forgetting, waiting, wishing.
The sun and clouds slowly disappear,
the glances are forgotten.

A bird sings an afternoon song,
I pause and breathe and listen.
The sun and clouds reappear,
and too the people's faces.

I smile to another day.
Learning, seeking, understanding,
the art within me, the art in my living,
The Art of Life.


Some pictures of living....
Fall in Arizona??? Yes, at 8,000 feet one can find some interesting color interaction :)

Photography from Tucson's beloved Mt. Lemmon:


¡¡¡¡¡Happy Fall!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment